Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I have some imagery for my poster. I'm trying to give it the grungy effect we talked about but I am having trouble doing it. What did you do to give it that effect??  Just asking that way we will all be uniform.  

Also, since I am doing the Musical genre, I decided to "feature" a musical I recently saw. (I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change) Does it really matter what we "feature" or can we just make it up?  

Also,  in the supporting text, do we need to include a partial schedule of what else is being shown at this Film Festival? If so, do we include factual information?

As I started working, I started coming up with all these questions. Let me know, thanks guys!!

5 comments:

  1. What size will our posters be??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we wanna meet earlier to look at everyones. dont worry about the grunge yet. I have some vectors im playing with over my images.


    i didnt feature anything....i just worked with an icon. Wasnt sure if we are making something up...that might look better than what i got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk how to get bacala off my comments....LOL. im logged in as me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bacala :D that's your new nickname lol

    ReplyDelete